We live in a connected world and the continuous and unlocalized communication has become something intrinsic to our society. The same thing happens in the skin because it works as a set of cells interconnected through chemical compounds.
improves the intercellular communication of the skin to relaunch its rejuvenating activity.
We want to improve the intercellular communication of your skin and also the digital one. We encourage you to participate in a draw where you can win an iPhone X.
To participate in the draw it is mandatory to have a LinkedIn profile, work at a cosmetics manufacturer or cosmetics consultancy and complete the following three steps:
1. Follow our Linkedin profile.
2. Share this draw (the link of this website ) on your Linkedin wall so that your contacts can also participate.
3. Complete the following form and press send.
The competition draw shall take place on 23rd July 2018 and the winner will be announced on this website and by email.
The form has been sent correctly, you are already registered as a draw participant.
- Participation in the competition is free of charge.
- The competition draw shall take place on 23rd July 2018, following the gathering of the relevant information from the Provital Group website. The name of the winner shall appear on our website and the winner shall be notified by e-mail.
- Anyone with a LinkedIn profile and who works for a cosmetics manufacturer or a cosmetics consultancy may take part.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Once the draw has taken place, if we discover that the winner has entered more than once or has not completed the necessary steps to participate, the result shall be void and a new winner shall be chosen.
- The prize is an iPhone X worth €1,159.
- The prize may not be exchanged for cash.
- Provital disclaims all liability relating to the maintenance or malfunction of the device, once it has been delivered with the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Any additional costs incurred shall be borne by the winner.
- By participating in the competition, participants give their consent for their personal data to be used. Said data shall not be shared with third parties and shall be destroyed once the draw has been made. Data shall be processed in accordance with the legal requirements relating to personal data, and the necessary security measures shall be taken. Participants have the right to access, rectify, cancel and oppose the data as granted by law.
- The personal data provided must be genuine: we shall not accept entries that include false, incomplete or incorrect data.
- By participating in the draw participants accept all prize draw terms and conditions. Conversely, non-acceptance of said terms and conditions shall result in the exclusion of the participant and as a result, PROVITAL, S.A. shall be released from any obligation to said participant.
- By accepting the prize, the winner assumes responsibility for any tax payable or any costs not specifically mentioned in these terms and conditions.
- Provital, as the draw organiser, shall be responsible for the payment of taxes on gambling activities and if applicable, pre-payment of income tax.
- This promotional draw shall be subject to Spanish law and, in the event of any dispute or disagreement, the courts of Barcelona shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
PI Can Salvatella, Gorgs Lladó, 200, Barberà del Vallès, Barcelona (Spain)
CIF: A08584997 firstname.lastname@example.org