Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability (CSR+S) is the active and voluntary contribution from PROVITAL GROUP towards environmental, social and productive improvements.
• UN World Agreement (Sustainable Development).
• ABS Regulation and Nagoya protocol.
• Global Reporting Initiative (GRI).
• International Labour Organization (ILO).
• ISO 26000: Guide on Social Responsibility.
The Corporate Social Responsibility Report is considered a strategic document of PROVITAL GROUP which establishes our compromise with nature and contributes to the fact that sustainable development is the source of a new type of technologic innovation and growth.
The report details our main contributions to the social, occupational, environmental and economic improvement and it is a way of communication with all the groups of interest of PROVITAL GROUP:
- Community, Society and Institutions
- Staff and collaborators
"The goal is to cover our present needs without compromising the needs of future generations".